Wednesday 20 January 2010

New goals...

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days I've been busy and not really had much privacy.
I've been okay the past few days not really under 500cals a day but not over 1000. I've been eating 2oranges and an apple throughout the day and then having a meal which I've tried to keep under 400-500cals. But I've also been treating myself to a piece of chocolate a night. I feel terrible after but it's only one piece. Theres another part of me where I feel as though if I don't allow this then I will most likely binge. I made some cakes on Sunday for my boyfriend (carrot cupcakes) and I stupidly have eaten a few of them since Sunday. But I went to the gym yesterday and weighed myself and I haven't put any more Lbs on, not lost any but atleast nothings gone on.
I have got some thinspiration though. My work is having a rewards evening at the end of February and at in March I'm going to London and to a concert. I am going to set a goal to loose AT LEAST half a stone by then. Fingers crossed. :)
Hope you are all okay! Think thin. J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment