Wednesday 10 February 2010

Now I'm not a saint, but I'm not a sinner. Now everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner

Hello beautiful ladies.
I have managed to find a minute to update the blog...In work...surprise surprise.
I hate not having enough time/privacy to blog more. Would be good and inspiring to build up a relationship with some of you.
Anyway...Good news, I'm down 3 pounds since my last weigh in. I'm now 135lbs, which means I will probably meet my goal of 133lbs for the end of this month. (Fingers crossed, even more) I've been okay. My diet plan has formed itself of grapefruit for breakfast, coffee for lunch, and a meal for dinner no more than 500cals. I've given in a few times and had some pieces of chocolate in-between that, but it's proving to work. Not as quick as I want it to but that's probably the reason why. If I cut out the snaking and reduce the portion of my main meal hopefully it'll drop off a lot quicker. :)
My best friend, who I spoke about previously, has been really supportive and she is loosing the weight quickly too..it's good thinspiration and also good to be able to talk to someone about everything and share tips and stuff. I was off work on Monday, sick (too tired to get up and make it into work) and when I came back in, one of the girls in my team had a go at me and said I need to eat more!!! I haven't even spoken to anyone about anything..(my friend lives in a different place) I was shocked...she then ask me what I had eaten at the end of the day. I lied and said a sandwich for lunch (yuk)how annoying! I hope people aren’t watching me at work. Will cause problems if they are. She’s probably going to ask me again so I have already thought about what I'm going to say... (bagel with peanut butter for breakfast and sushi for lunch) Really I've just had 2 coffees. It's my body, my choice on what I want to eat. What is it to do with anyone else what I want to do? They are just fat and jealous that while they sit at there desks scoffing crisps, doughnuts and chocolate, I'm fine just having coffee.
Rant over.
Will TRY to update more. Stay strong....think thin...
J<3x

No comments:

Post a Comment